Evactron Zephyr™ Plasma Cleaners
Dual vacuum mode – TMP or roughing pump for in-situ cleaning of chambers and specimens in electron microscopes and vacuum chambers
For all your cleaning needs, the Evactron Zephyr includes a RF Plasma Radical Source (PRS), Table Top Controller/RF Generator with Automatic Pressure/RF Level Control, RS232 Computer Interface, Solid-state Micropirani Gauge, Cables, Instructions, and five-year limited warranty.
The Evactron Model 40 Zephyr provides pre-programmed automatic cleaning and is rack-mounted.
The Evactron Model 45 Zephyr features controls on the front panel and requires manual adjustments. This model is also rack-mounted.
GUI interface provided with both for PC communication with controllers.
Features & Benefits
- Top of the line plasma cleaner: the most flexible system available with fully adjustable ignition and operating pressures. Starts during pumpdown and is safe for diffusion and turbo pump systems.
- Low and high vacuum cleaning: clean samples in-situ in minutes at roughing pump pressures and cleans the chamber at turbo pump pressures.
- Tabletop controller features easy one-button operation with repeatable, preset plasma conditions via encoder or external computer interface.
- Uses energy efficient capacitive coupled plasma (CCP) and not wasteful inductive coupled plasma (ICP). Stays cool like a CFL (a CCP device) versus a hot tungsten filament bulb.
- Dual action cleaning with both plasma and UV afterglow to desorb adventitious hydrocarbons and water vapor.
- Non-damaging to sensitive components – no sputter etch or stripping.
- Gas source is room air for ease of use and low operating cost.
- Installation options: the Zephyr can be installed on the vacuum chamber or load lock.
- Five year limited warranty: stringent manufacturing control leads to low failure rate and customer peace of mind.