Evactron® Easy Plasma SoftClean™ (EPSC)
CLEAN YOUR SEM AND TEM SAMPLES IN A COMPACT TABLETOP PLASMA CLEANER
The ultimate in flexibility, the Evactron® Easy Plasma SoftClean (EPSC) combines the Evactron® E16 remote Plasma De-Contaminator with the Evactron® SoftClean System, creating an easy to use chamber and desktop plasma cleaner. It can also be used as a specimen storage system, keeping samples in a contamination-free environment.
The EPSC system is equipped with three cleaning ports for TEM specimen rods and a top-loading lid for SEM samples. The central location of the cleaning ports allows for simultaneous and uniform cleaning of all TEM rods.
Optional, patented Safar TEM side loaders (Patent US 8,716,676 B2) feature a side-entry slot and locking mechanism which prevents any unwanted contact between the sample rods and the chamber stage during insertion and removal of the TEM rods.
Program ignition power, cleaning power, cycle time, and number of cycles through the tethered touchpad for flexible cleaning of hard and soft materials.
Using room air as a source gas, the E16 plasma creates reactive oxygen radicals and efficiently removes hydrocarbon contamination from SEM/TEM samples and sample holders.
- Evactron EPSC with E16 plasma cleaner including desktop controller and tethered touchpad programming
- Accommodates up to three TEM stage rods
- SEM sample platform included
- Uses room air for oxygen radical production
- Optional Safar side loaders for safe loading of TEM rods and samples (US Patent 8,716,676 B2)
- RF Power: 5-16 Watts at 13.56 MHz
- 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input
- Vacuum safety interlock
- SoftClean dimensions: D × H: 8.5” × 7.2” (140 × 216 cm)
- Electronic chassis: W×H×D: 12.25“×3.5”×9.34” (31×8.9×23.7cm)