Evactron E50 Plasma De-Contaminators™
SEM AND FIB VACUUM CHAMBER CLEANING SYSTEM
The Evactron E50 De-Contaminators are compact, high performance yet simplified plasma cleaners for Electron and Ion Beam Instruments such as SEMs, TEMs, and FIBs. The E50 delivers high power cleaning for superior resolution and imaging plus improved detector and probe sensitivity that are compromised by contamination.
The compact design of the Evactron E50 Plasma Radical Source makes it a versatile solution for either SEM/FIB chambers, load locks, or sample prep chambers. The Evactron E50 Plasma Cleaners offer fast, effective, and powerful cleaning over a wide range of pressures enabling high quality, artifact free images and increased efficiency of sample analysis.
The compact design of the Evactron E-Series Plasma Radical Source makes it a versatile solution for either SEM/FIB chambers, load locks, or sample prep chambers. The Evactron E-Series Plasma Cleaners offer fast, effective, and gentle cleaning over a wide range of pressures enabling high quality, artifact free images and increased efficiency of sample analysis.
- RF Power: 75W peak, 50W continuous
- Dual action cleaning using plasma and UV afterglow
- Energy efficient hollow cathode, capacitive coupled plasma (CCP)
- “Pop” ignition (patent pending) at high vacuum
- Programmable power, cleaning time, number of cycles, recipes
- Android tablet communication package
- Wide range pressure operation: 0.3 Pa/ 2 mTorr to 80 Pa/ 600 mTorr
- Optional external interlock connection
- TMP compatible, no advance venting needed
- Fast cleaning, 100X+ faster than earlier generation Evactron models
- Non-damaging to sensitive components – no sputter etch
- PRS can be installed on the SEM chamber or the load lock
- Push button cleaning operation
- No match or gas flow adjustments needed for plasma ignition
- TUV, NRTL and CE compliance testing pending
Evactron® E50 Plasma De-Contaminator™
The Evactron E50 Plasma De-Contaminator was designed to remove hydrocarbon contamination from high vacuum chambers such as SEMs and FIBs. Its compact design fits most models of SEM and FIB chambers and loadlocks and comes in verti- cal and horizontal configurations.
Evactron E50 System Specifications:
- Desktop controller with pushbutton operation
- Android tablet/Bluetooth communication package
- Hardware interlock
- Chassis dimensions: W×H×D: 17”×3.4”×6.7”
RF Power: 20 – 75 Watts at 13.56 MHz RFHC
100–240 VAC 50/60 Hz input
Evactron® E50-OEM Plasma De-Contaminator™
The Evactron E50-OEM Plasma De-Contaminator was designed for OEM integration for SEM, FIB, high vacuum, and other analytical instruments. This simplified Evactron Plasma Radical Source (PRS) has a small footprint and utilizes air plasma afterglow to reduce hydrocarbon con- tamination, delivering results quickly and efficiently.
Evactron E50–OEM System Specifications:
- SEM/FIB host directed control
- 2U rack mount controller for system integration
- Hardware interlock
- Powerful compact Plasma Radical Source (PRS)
- RF Power: 20 – 75 Watts at 13.56 MHz RFHC
- 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input
- RoHS Compliant