Evactron TEM Wand Plasma De-Contaminator
For in-situ cleaning of chambers in TEM/STEMs and in-lens SEMs
For all your cleaning needs, the Evactron TEM Wand includes a RF Plasma Radical Source (PRS), Table Top Controller/RF Generator with Automatic Pressure/RF Level Control, RS232 Computer Interface, Solid-state Micropirani Gauge, Cables, Instructions, and a five-year limited warranty.
Features and benefits
- Top of the line plasma cleaner: the most flexible system available with fully adjustable ignition and operating pressures. Starts during pumpdown and is safe for diffusion and turbo pump systems.
- Tabletop controller features easy one-button operation with repeatable, preset plasma conditions via encoder or external computer interface.
- Uses energy efficient capacitively coupled plasma (CCP) and not wasteful inductive coupled plasma (ICP). Stays cool like a CFL (a CCP device) versus a hot tungsten filament bulb
- Dual action cleaning with both plasma and UV afterglow to desorb adventitious hydrocarbons and water vapor.
- Non-damaging to sensitive components – no sputter etch or stripping.
- Gas source is room air for ease of use and low operating cost.
- Installation options: the TEM Wand can be installed on Hitachi or JEOL 200-300kV TEM/STEMS or SEMs configured with a goniometer.
- Five year limited warranty: stringent manufacturing control leads to low failure rate and customer peace of mind.
- Electronic Chassis: H, W, D: 5.5″ x 9″ x 7″, (14 x 23 x 19 cm)
- RF Power: 8-12 Watt at 13.56 MHz Capacitively Coupled
- RF Generator stabilized and harmonically suppressed
- LEDs: Power On, Enable switch, RF On, Plasma On, and Fault. LCD for line display.
- Programming library for software integration on your computer platform
- Fixed RF Match mounted on RF feedthrough
- MKS Micro-Pirani Transducer for vacuum measurement
- Mass Flow Controller for flow/pressure adjustment
- Fault display, readout, and log, Serial interface.
- 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input, 150 watts
- Shipping 22 lbs. (10 kg.)