The Fastest Way to Pristine
XEI Scientific, Inc. is the recognized leader in downstream plasma cleaning. The Evactron® Plasma De-Contaminator™ is an RF plasma cleaner that reduces hydrocarbon contamination in vacuum chambers improving electron microscope imaging and analytical performance.
Evactron plasma cleaners can also be used as an in-situ solution for cleaning EUV and X-ray optics as well as SEM and TEM samples. The Evactron De-Contaminator plasma cleaner can be installed on most vacuum chambers and electron microscopes. Controllers in rack mounted or tabletop configurations are available.
Click below to view our world class line of Evactron Plasma De-Contaminators. Our various models meet a wide range of needs, so feel free to explore and discover which one best meets your applications.
- Hydrocarbon removal in high vacuum chambers
- Clean SEMs and FIBs for better imaging
- Improve resolution contrast and scanning time
- Achieve pristine vacuum conditions
- Prepare specimens for artifact-free imaging